Expo BREAKING BOUNDARIES: Will your class go for gold?
Go for gold: Victor leads children aged 9 to 12 through the BREAKING BOUNDARIES exhibition, presenting plenty of information, fact-finding missions, assignments and sports challenges. The aim? To surpass your expectations and become a true Olympian.
For further classroom discussion, we have created additional educational material that you can download here for free (coming soon).
- Age: 3d grade primary education
- Duration: +/- 1h30
- Timing: mo, Tu, Thur, Fri from 10h -12h and from 13h-15h , Wed from 10h-12h.
- Maximum number of participants: 20 pupils
- Language: Dutch and French
Permanent exhibition: The permanent collection offers plenty of opportunities to learn about all aspects of sports, with important exhibits of sports objects, historical photos, unforgettable radio and tv broadcasts and more.
- Museum games permanent exhibition
Duration: 1 hour per museum game
Language: Dutch and French (sportimonium game only available in Dutch)
Preservation Hall Victor Boin: Also visit the Preservation Hall Victor Boin. Througt large windows the visitor has a wide view into the depot itself where approximately 30.000 collection items are preserved. Open Monday to Friday from 1pm to 4pm. Ideal after your visit to the museum.
- Museum games Preservaton Hall Victor Boin
- What do you want to save for the future? Hopefully it fits in your Heritage box (all ages)
Outdoor traditional games (from 3d grade primary education)
Trabol (bowls), skittles, cosh and many other games can be played in the traditional games garden. Accessible only in good weather and with permission of Sportimonium.